Saturday, August 7, 2010

a fairy needs a house...


"farfar, do you think garden fairies live in houses?" asked tippi. "i don't know my dear tippi... let's build a house and leave it for the fairies." replied farfar. so tippi and farfar searched garden village for building materials. tippi found some extra-special beautifully colored stones and left them inside the little house for the fairies to enjoy. do you think the fairies will like their new home? ~what can you find in your backyard, the park, the forest, the desert and even the seaside to construct a fairy house? here is a great link full of ideas! www.fairyhouses.com (lightbeam publishing)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules,
    I love the fairy house.
    I know my neice will love this one. She has just started building a fairy house, so I will bookmark the link and have a look at it with her.
    Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete